Saturday, March 21, 2009

I hate it when that happens


This morning I noticed while drinking my orange juice that there was a dark ring around my coffee in a white cup and it looked sort of oily on top. Sure enough the filter had folded over and the oil and some grounds had gotten in to the pot. Good thing I noticed it so when I filled my thermos I did it gently so as not to have a thermos full of grounds. I also splashed a bit of egg goo out on the stove top flipping my omelet this morning. Maybe I should go back to bed? :-)

2 comments:

Knitterman said...

awww.... and you don't have a filter cone to pour through into your thermos? A couple bucks for the single cup cone size (Melitta), every market has them next to the filters and accessories.

and a bit of egg on the stove would send you back to bed? Oh puh-leeeeze! Such a tender fragile soul you are becoming! hahahahaha

Shannon said...

That's what Saturday's are for! Going back to bed... I mean, who works on a Saturday!? Oh.. wait... you do!
I have to admit with the Internship coming up, I will work weekends, too. :(