Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cliffhangers


ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So, alternating between regular movies I am also doing TV Scf-fi on Netflix. Currently I am working my way through Battlestar Galactica. This week the Diamondbacks have been playing in the East so I have had time to catch an episode or two after the game. Saturday night disc 4 ends with the first half of a two parter. Not bad because I already have disc 5 sitting there. Sunday I pop disc 5 in and watch the second part which happens to have a cliffhanger ending. No problem, I have time to watch the next episode. No way would they ever put out a disc with only one episode on it. I hit menu, no more episodes, check the sleeve run time and sure enough there is really only one episode!! They mailed me off the next DVD this morning and I will have it tomorrow. I suppose things could be worse, at least I do not have to wait months until the next season starts like I would have if I had actually been watching it on TV.

No comments: