Friday, March 20, 2009

Juice House Boba


10410 N. 35th Ave., Phoenix

Another Friday and now the 4th Vietnamese restaurant I have eaten in. I cannot get Craig to go out for junk food lunches but he jumps at the chance of a dining partner for Vietnamese. Both of us have flexible schedules on Fridays and we set this up earlier in the week.

The review:

If this were just about mango boba it would be a 4. First time I had a Boba drink. It was really good!

Had lunch with Craig W today. I ordered a Korean pork dish and it was ok, came with sticky rice, a sauce, some pickled veggies, something that looked and tasted like a Vietnamese quiche (really good), and some salad veggies. Craig's pho looked pretty good and he confirmed it indeed was.

Small store front but there were still plenty of tables open. Ordering was a bit confusing at first as I was led to believe a recent change was made to their level of service. If you are eating in they will now take your order at the table. All the employees were friendly and service was reasonable, neither of us was on a clock today. Total with tax and tip came to $13.11, as I have come to expect from Vietnamese restaurants it was a pretty good value. I checked yes for outdoor seating but it consists of one table and 2 chairs total.

No comments: