Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another cooking milestone


I have tried in the past to make eggs over easy. Now I know how to do it with a large pan and a spatula, one egg at a time. But it is much more cool to do all three eggs at once in an omelet pan. I season my pan before I use it so even though it is stainless it doesn't stick and normally I just slide sunnyside up or basted right out on to the plate and I save washing on one utensil. My previous attempts to flip the eggs in the pan have resulted in at least one broken yolk. I had noticed my touch on flipping omelets was getting better so for the first time in about a year I tried the eggs over easy again. Success!!! Now watch me screw it up the next few times.

A useless fact: If you put the flies in the refrigerator for about 1/2 hour they are easier to catch and dispose of.

No comments: